Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sweat, Pain, Tears and Money - It's all Worth it

I am in pain... but I am vain.

I went for a personal training this afternoon, after an absence of a week. My entire body, and I mean, every part of my body aches. But as always, I felt great after the workout. Next one this Sunday.

One of my old friends from uni told me that I was quite lazy at university in taking care of my appearance. He told me that I now looked great ( in my picture) and that he was really happy that I was making the efforts at the gym.

Helena Rubinstein (and my friend) quoted " There are no ugly woman, only lazy ones". And I was letting myself go at university. Let me try to dig out some old pictures to show you the before and after shots of me :) .

It's hard and expensive work to look gorgeous, but I believe its worth every ounce of sweat, pain, tears and money.

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 at 6:47 AM , Blogger wreck of the day said...

Mmm makes sense. You look great though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home