Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Little Black Cat

I had intended to write about a stray crippled and sick little black kitten that always snuggled up to a stray dog -and they would both take care of each other - but I can't anymore. Because my dog, Clipper, bit it to death. Right in front of me. And all this while, the white stray which was just next to it was eating it's dinner. I won't rely on that dog to save my life. Ever.

It's horrible seeing a cat die right in front of you. Even more horrible when it's your dog that's killing it. Let me spare you the gruesome details. But life went on. After my mum and I wrapped the poor thing in a bag, we went in and had our dinner.

And we don't speak of it again. We are getting detached from death. But life is so fragile. Clipper got the hiding of her life. Now she looks so miserable. Poor thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home