Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Conversation with God

Sometimes, if something doesn't belong to you - it doesn't matter how hard you try, or how much you sacrifice, you will never get it. And the best thing to do is to walk away...

But it pains you - walking away from something that your heart longs for...And every two steps you take away from your heart's desire, you take one step back because you can't let go...not yet, because you still hope that a miracle will happen.

But it never will. We are all fools when we chase after desires. And the only way to heal, is to fill the empty space, and to stop the pain.

For me, I am turning to God. I've resisted religion/beliefs for the longest time, but letting Him/ Her in that fateful day, and having a conversation with God, I felt my fears and frustrations all melted away, I felt hope and relief wash over me...

I've found peace - after the longest darkness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home