Saturday, July 21, 2007

Friday Night Woes

It's Friday night- and I'm at home. With my faithful companion, J.P Chenet. And he's almost half gone. It's a good thing there's two of them here.

I'm sad. It's a horrible way to start a blog, but I'm sad. My best friend and confident has just left me. Actually, he wasn't with me - he was in Germany, and I'm in Singapore. But he was my best friend- and he was always there (on the phone) when I needed to talk, to vent to just let go.

Now he's gone on his gap year, and I'm all alone. No one I can honestly talk to. So now I'm writing in my blog now. You're going to hear me moan and groan- and hopefully, it'll get better..Now cross your fingers, or don't come back here. Because it's my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home