Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rainy Saturday Mornings

It's been a rainy saturday morning. I love it- the nice cool breeze, the sound of water, the peace and quiet of it all. I love being trapped at home on a rainy day, with a hot cuppa. And this is nothing like the cold misreable rain that you get in Britian. It's actually very refreshing.

Rainy days are great for catching up with friends and family. Was talking to my long lost friend online. He was telling me that back home (in India), they call this weather as 'Badmaashi ka mausam', that's weather for naughtiness. :D . Matured naughtiness, my friend explains. I think they've captured what everyone thinks about on cool rainy days.

I think I'll put on some music and fill my cuppa. I really don't want to leave the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home