Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Light at the middle of the tunnel

My boss told me yesterday that she had seen improvements in my work. " Don't be so shocked!" she laughed. "But keep it up"

I am really really happy. I told my boss very frankly " I wouldn't leave right now - not when I haven't proven that I can do this. I would never be able to forgive myself if I didn't do this. "

"Good," she said " that's the spirit! But you know, it's good that you want to prove people wrong, but that shouldn't be the only motivating factor"

"No," I answered, " It isn't- because one day, I'll be right, and I wouldn't need to prove people wrong anymore!" :D

I'm really proud of myself. I'm a fighter. I think sometimes, I just need a goal to work towards to. Or just a kick in the butt to get myself going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home