Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monday Blues and Giants from Earth

I have really really exciting dreams usually. They are so cool, you can make a movie out of it and win the Oscars hands down...

I had a very very cool dream last night on the train :D - Somehow Toby was there with me (in my dream). I don't know why. Anyway, we were in a big metropolitan city (in Singapore) with high skyscrapper, modern, but dirty - very busy. We were walkng and talking about something serious- we were actually arguing on the side of the road. And just if it felt our anger, the ground rumbled, and the sun blackened out. It was so loud that we had to cover our ears and cowered in fear, and just then- in between the high-rise buildings, gigantic robots rose from the ground and rose higher and higher up until they were taller than these buildings. And all this while, they stared down at us with red eyes - talking in a language that I didn't understand... the lead robot that looked remarkly like optimus prime, and it was trying to tell me something important...

...And then I woke up... damn. Oh well, the sacred message (that will save the galaxy) will be lost on me forever...maybe that's why I had Monday Blues to begin with....

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 12:47 AM , Blogger wreck of the day said...

That's it. No more bacon and cheese beagle before your sleep. And I mean it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home