Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monday Blues continued into the Afternoon

...and so, I had the Monday Blues.

I was nearly in tears. The work was boring+horrible. I felt misreable- for not getting enough sleep, and I hated my perverted boss...

And then- as if a miracle, the grumpy receptionist dumped a small white package in my in-tray...

And I wiped my tears, and opened the package, and it was a letter and presents from Toby... my grin got wider and wider as I found some pretty postcards, a carving of some sort from Africa, a Celtic coaster and some pictures of me in London when I was really really fat and had really bushy eyebrows (I'll show you guys one day). But what I loved most was the letter that came along with it...

It was a simple letter, but I felt the sunshine shine through - and it made me so happy. Happy beyond words. Work wasn't that bad afterall... I was so happy that someone cared...

So- if any of you wants to make me happy- pls send letters/ parcels to my work place :

(ask me for the complete add)

I love letters and presents ... I love people caring about me... I love life...

*Love*

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 at 12:45 AM , Blogger wreck of the day said...

I'm glad you got pressies. I shall send you an email once a while to brighten up your day if I could. =)

Hope you feel better soon. Some smoothie and ice cream makes me feel better.
yorshee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home