Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Musing - Gym

I have a personal trainer, Andy. I work out with him 2-3 times a week. And we have an interesting relationship.

Initially,we just talked nonsense. But after a while, we started sharing views about life, our fears and our aspirations. And he would tell me about his life, his past experiences, his girlfriends, his girlfriend etc... and vice versa. I share with him my fears of relationships, my trouble with men, the frustrations at work etc.. and the advice he gives me is straight from the heart - sincere and usually very true..

He's the kind of man that you always dream about, but you will never dare to take home to Mum. Because he's too good looking, has a great body, very funny and looks very bad. And if we had met on the street, I would have never had spoken to him because we are from such different backgrounds. But he's amazing. One of the nicest, more sincere and smartest man around. And he knows how to push me to go that extra mile- to get that body that I so want.

He's one of my best friends ( he doesn't know it though), and I love chatting with him, and confiding in him my thoughts and life. He's starting to be my match maker as well - trying to "sell" me to his other single clients. And I must say that he's really working hard to introduce me to really cute and hot men...

So I am blessed to have a friend like him... he's managed to turn my life around in more ways than one. And I am so very blessed to have him in my life.

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2008 at 1:21 AM , Blogger wreck of the day said...

hey there
I didn't know you still write here.
but now I'll check back more often.

i'm glad you have someone to talk to.

<3<3

 
At April 9, 2008 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home