Thursday, November 22, 2007

Heroes and Garlic

Thank God I'm sleeping alone tonight - the garlic I had for dinner won't go away... smells horrible.

And thank God I'm alone tonight - I watched the 1st two episodes of Heroes - awesome...

I particularly like the smart guy who has an answer to everything in life... he's awesome - Ni-ran-something- Suresh. I like smart guys - smart and good looking guys.

Ok - it's almost 2:00am. Need to get up early. Damn. And I have a function to attend tomorrow night. Damn. I hope the Garlic smell disappear tomorrow. Otherwise I'm fucked. Meeting LSE alumni people with garlic breath is NOT cool. nor SMART.

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2007 at 11:22 PM , Blogger wreck of the day said...

I love Garlic.
A stick of chewing gum or a gargle of mom's amway stuff takes them all away =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home