Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blessed

I am taking a day at a time. A bit like a recovering alcoholic - take one day at a time.

But good news: My company is giving me a one-off $2,000 relocation allowance, and they'll pay for my air ticket to relocate to Singapore. Made me wished that I had taken a plane to SG.. haha.

And I have been urged to complete my appraisal, because there some benefits (which has not been disclosed) waiting for me.

And I have a really really cute personal trainer. :) That makes working out fun - it's the highlight of my day - just talking to him... He looks like a big brother (the cute gangster leader).

And he's introducing me to his friend - Head Chef of a restuarant - hmm, young, smart, ambitious - maybe I should be seeing someone outside the industry, and the idea of a man who can cook good food- that's always a good friend to have...we'll see.

I am blessed these two days. Tomorrow will be another day. Let's do this slowly. But I think having a spiritual support does help. I feel much happier, much more relieved.

I feel blessed.

2 Comments:

At September 5, 2007 at 1:13 AM , Blogger wreck of the day said...

Ah neat! My Yoga instructor, is actually a blading guy who looks like aunty jenny's husband. Sigh.

And I joined the elderly class!!!

One day at a time...

 
At September 6, 2007 at 11:56 PM , Blogger wreck of the day said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1JKVxiKoZc
Check it out. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home