Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Spagetti

One of my favourite Author is Haruki Murakami. And one of the things he likes to write about is the appreciation of Spagetti - usually in tomato sauce. Here is my account of spagetti writing:

I loved spagetti. A week ago, I had an urge to cook spagetti. I visualised the steaming spagetti in the pot cooked for exactly 10 minutes for the al dante texture. And combined with the inviting taste of tomatos, mixed with courgette and mushrooms. Nothing more, nothing less. Simple and splendid. And to wash it all down with a bottle of red wine. And so, I ran to get the courgettes, mushrooms, the red wine and a wonderful delicious pasta sauce.

And as I was walking home I was visualising the spagetti - the taste the smell.. And just 5 min from home, I dropped the jar - and it went *splat*.

I was speechless for a second. Then "Fuck."

That night I had some Bread and red wine instead.



Afternote: My muse tells me that I need a Chuck Norris to carry my stuff in the future, because Chuck Norris defies gravity. hehe - I have never seen his movies, but I guess my muse is right.. He's always right. He's amazing. I will make spagetti for him one day - with mushrooms and courgettes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home